To complete your reservation you will need to make a deposit of 15% of the total cruise price. Remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to cruise start date.
- Insurance providers usually require that you obtain insurance within a few days after you make your trip reservation. Recommended Travel insurance for our clients is Travel Guard Chartis
- We can assist you in booking airfares. Please let your travel specialist know your home airport and they will plan the most cost and time effective flight itinerary for you. If you are booking airfares on your own, please let your travel specialist know your flight itinerary as we will need it to arrange your airport transfers.
- If the destination where you will be traveling requires a visa, we will assist you in the process of obtaining such visas. Your travel specialist will notify you if of visa requirements and guide you through the process.
- If you have traveled with our company before, you can apply 5% of the cost of your previous trip towards this trip. Please ask your travel specialist for details.
- If you are traveling alone and would like to avoid paying a Single Supplement Fee, you can request that we match you with another traveler who would like to embark on a similar cruise and is also planning to travel alone. Travel Mate Sign up
Your cruise specialist will assist you in the payment process. We accept all major credit cards, checks, online checks, bank wires and so on.
- We recommend making a deposit with a credit card and paying the full balance with a check (to avoid the 3% credit card convenience fee).
- If you are outside of the US or Canada and cannot send a check, consider sending a bank wire. Please ask your travel specialist for specific bank wire instructions for your currency.
- If you so prefer, we can invoice you in currencies other than US Dollars, including Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Australian Dollars, and New Zealand Dollars.
You can cancel your reservation at any time but please note that there will be cancellation fees depending on how far in advance you cancel your reservation. Terms and Conditions
The cancellation fee is 15% of the total cost of your cruise when the cancellation is made 59 or more days before the cruise start date. Cruises canceled from 58 to 49 days before the start date will incur a fee of 50% of the total fare. Cancellations made from 48 to 31 days before the cruise start date will incur a fee equivalent to 75% of the total cost of the cruise. Cancellations made later than 30 days will incur a fee equal to 100% of the fare.
- Travel Guard Chartis Travel Insurance can cover cancellation fees. That's why we insist that you obtain travel insurance. Travel Guard Chartis
- If you cannot travel this year but want to go next year, consider changing the dates of your itinerary instead of canceling. This way you won't have to worry about any fees.