Approximately one month before your departure we will mail you the boarding pass and airport transfers confirmation. Depending on when you submitted your visa documents, your visa to Russia will be sent to you by mail at around the same time. When it arrives, you should check the following:
- Please inspect your Russian visa to ensure that it is valid from the day that you arrive to Russia. If you arrive a day or two earlier than the date in your Russian visa, you will have a problem at the customs.
- Tourist visas are valid for 30 days, so please make sure that your departure date is before your visa expiration date.
- Please check the spelling of your name and make sure it is correct.
- If you plan to enter than leave and then enter Russia again in one trip, you will need a multiple entry visa. You cannot enter Russia twice on a single entry visa.
- Please make one or two copies of your passports and visas before your departure and carry them with you when on land excursions - we recommend that you keep the originals in your cabin.