Terms of Service
Cruise reservations require a deposit of 15% of the total amount. When booking under our Special Offers, you will need to deposit 30% of the total cost.
Deposits are non-refundable and there are additional penalties if you cancel less than 2 months before the cruise start date. In particular, if you cancel less than 60 days before the start date, you will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the cruise price; if you cancel less than 48 days before start date, the cancellation penalty will amount to 75% of the total price; and if you cancel less than 30 days before the start date, the cancellation fee will equal 100% of the total price.
We strongly recommend our customers book travel insurance with the Trip Cancellation Protection feature. Recommended insurance for you is Travel Guard Chartis.
THE PROGRAM PRICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Terms and ConditionsTruth in Travel
We strictly adhere to the principles of truth in travel. Our operations and business procedures have been set up to ensure that:
- We will never knowingly misrepresent the quality or kind of service, type, or size of aircraft, vehicle, ship or train, time of departure or arrival, points served, route to be traveled, stops to be made, or total trip-time from point of departure to destination or other services available, reserved or contracted for in connection with any trip or tour.
- We will never knowingly misrepresent the fares and charges for transportation or services in connection to these services.
- We will never knowingly advertise fares and charges at less than the rate, fares and charges specified in the currently effective tariffs of the carrier.
- We will never knowingly misrepresent that special priorities for reservations are available when such special considerations are not in fact granted to members of the public.
- We will never knowingly sell transportation to a person or persons on a reservation or charter basis for specified space, flight or time or knowingly represent that such definite reservation or charter is or will be available or has been arranged, without a binding commitment with a carrier for the furnishing of such definite reservation or charter as represented or sold.
- We will never knowingly sell or issue tickets or other documents to passengers to be exchanged or used for transportation if such tickets or other documents will not be or cannot be legally honored by carriers for transportation.
- We will never knowingly misrepresent the requirements that must be met by a person or persons in order to qualify for charter or group fare rates.